Love Living In The Lane…
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, this home is extremely appealing in so many ways. Contemporary tones throughout this very tasteful interior, an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, benefits greatly from the north facing aspect.
A beautifully kept garden is easily accessed straight out onto the spacious patio with archgola, offering up an additional 'living' room for all seasons. Privacy creates this little haven of tranquility to enjoy the birdsong and nature plus being fully fenced, family and those with four legged friends are safe and secure. Garden beds and a shed on the south side of the property completes the outdoor area.
2 Alexander Lane Offers:
• Spacious kitchen/dining/living area
• Heat pump and panel heater (living area)
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms (main with ensuite and robe)
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry with ample storage
• Internal access to double garage
• Large patio and paved outdoor area with some established gardens
• Archgola for that extra "living" space
• Fully fenced for the safety of children and four legged friends
• Generous off-street parking provides plenty of room for a boat, caravan or extra cars.
• 150m2 floor plan (approx.)
Kaiapoi is most certainly a highly desirable location as part of the expanding Waimakariri District, offering numerous amenities within a reasonably shortly stroll to the main town centre and beyond.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.