Ready for the Next Generation!
Coming to the market for the first time in a very long time, this family home filled with love, life, and laughter is ready for the next generation to move in, make their mark and enjoy everything this fantastic home has to offer!
Step into a time when things were made to last, homes were built on decent parcels of land, veggie gardens and fruit trees flourished and filled your family's bellies, and there was room for the kids to get outside and explore.
Key features of this home include:
• Family four-bedroom homestead that has been expanded and upgraded over the years to ensure it has kept its family warm and comfortable
• Wetback wood burner fire, ensuring the home stays cosy and there is plenty of wood on the property to be self-sufficient
• Character features have been retained including the custom wood paneling and cabinetry in the living room
• Separate double garage plus an attached workshop/ garden storage area and a large porch
• Huge barn-style workshop at the rear of the property with power
• Established vegetable gardens, fruit trees, and fenced paddocks
• Prime 1.46 hectare parcel of land in an extremely sort after location
• 3 minutes to Clarkville School, 19 minutes to Christchurch city centre, 7 minutes to Kaiapoi central, or 2 minutes to the Silverstream Village shops
If you have been wanting to get your family into a lifestyle property, 176 Giles Road could be your foot in the door, so do not delay in contacting us for full property information and to arrange your viewing!