Work dictates vendor transfer
- A superb opportunity has arisen to purchase this newly completed residence - the extensive property has so much to offer, from the executive approximately 506sqm residence to the 26m long tunnel house and the range of handy outbuildings
- Set on 4.7200 hectares of versatile land with its own water bore and mature shelter, this property will impress!
- Covering two levels and features a spacious kitchen, large pantry plus informal dining, adjacent to this is a formal dining or family living room. The separate lounge offers an area to withdraw from the hustle and bustle of family life. These living areas access a large North West facing deck featuring rural views across the sweeping lawns to the mountains
- In addition to this are four double bedrooms and three bathrooms including an ensuite off the main bedroom which has a huge walk-in robe (a must view to believe!) and access to the spa room complete with spa, the separate laundry offers extra storage options plus shower and toilet. The extra height triple garage is accessed from the laundry, the portico at the front door creates a sense of arrival.
- The exceptional upstairs area would be perfect for a media room or general family use, this area features a separate toilet plus a balcony overlooking the property
- Heating options include four heat pumps, under tile heating in kitchen bathrooms, plus piping for a central heating system
- Many other features include smart wire for the internet, video security system and electric security gate
- A good range of outbuildings include enclosed utility sheds, hen house, container, tunnel house and potting shed
- Just a few minutes to the lovely village of Cust with its popular cafe, hotel and primary school plus pre-school
- Approximately 35 minutes to Christchurch and the airport
To download the property information please copy the below link:
Agency reference #: 5511819